Managed Cybersecurity Services
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Management
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Co-Management
- Outsourced & Co-managed Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Security Analysts and Engineers responsible for monitoring and analyzing our clients’ security posture on an ongoing basis – 24x7x365 Coverage.
- Combination of technology solutions, processes, and human element to detect, analyze, respond to, and report cyber threats and incidents.
- We don’t offer generic solutions; we develop a strategy that fits our clients’ alerting, reporting, advisories, and mitigation support requirements.
- Teams operate out of DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) and Georgia.
- Our personnel hold industry and product certifications.
- Experience with Splunk, LogRhythm, and other SIEM solutions.
- Weekly conference calls with client’s assigned personnel.
- Quarterly/Monthly site visits and health checks.
- Day-to-Day Management of the installed Trend Micro and other product suites.
- Ongoing SOC management of various clients allows our analysts to alert all clients of any targeted attacks seen elsewhere.
- XentIT team continually receives current threat advisory alerts from US CERT SOC. These allow us to plan proactive actions to prevent new and developing threats to our client’s network and data.
XentIT’s SOC offers you affordable pricing (OPEX) in comparison to an on-prem SIEM appliance (CAPEX) and on-staff SIEM experts (OPEX):
- Industry leading SIEM – Splunk
- SOC Analysts and Engineers
- AWS based solution
Information Security and Compliance Consulting
- Assessment of security posture
- Information security strategy
- Information assurance program development
- Information assurance program support
- Cloud security solutions implementation
- FedRAMP ATO readiness assessment and strategic consulting services
Technology Reseller & Integrating Services
- Endpoint Protection
- Network Security
- Physical, Virtual, Cloud, and Hybrid Data Center Security
- Virtualization and Cloud Services
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)